• They are tasty.

Mexican food is not Mexican food without the guacamole. To walk into a Mexican restaurant to find that they don't have guacamole that day is a horrifying disappointment. Avocados are creamy and they are pretty healthy for you. They are the highlight of a burrito. For those reasons, I am a fan of the delicious and satisfying avocado.

• Yes, avocados are amazing!

Avocados are an amazing food. They are extremely healthy, and you can add them to almost anything. I try to buy two or three avocados per week and add them to various meals throughout the week, such as sandwiches, salads and burritos. It's hard to imagine a meal that avocados wouldn't go well with.

• Yes, I am .

These days, the avocado has become an incredibly popular food among health conscious individuals. It is often referred to as a superfood… which is not surprising given its health properties. Avocados are very nutritious and contain a wide variety of nutrients, including 20 different vitamins and minerals. Avocados are actually very high in potassium. Potassium is a nutrient that most people aren’t getting enough of. This nutrient helps maintain electrical gradients in the body’s cells and serves various important functions.

• Yes I am

Granted, for some it's an acquired taste and for some the texture is off putting. I didn't like avocados when I was young, but I love them now. The creamy texture is great with salad, sandwiches, tacos etc. They're awesome in guacamole and good on chili. My little ones will actually let me feed them from a cut avocado half and they fight over slices.