• There are Many Reasons to Love Kpop.

They are exquisite artist. Language is not a basis to judge them besides Music is a Universal language. They are really good dancers. They are skillful dancers. They are brilliant Composers. (Try to search for english translations of kpop songs)Sometimes they made me cry without even knowing and understanding the lyrics. My heart just feel their songs.

• I like Kpop

As much as i have enjoyed kpop, I don't know if I could consider myself a "fan". I enjoy some, I don't others. The songs really DONT range in many genres and the only thing tying them together isn't that they're Korean. There is many other genres in the Korean music genre, quite actually. I do listen to some groups and idols (artists) more then others. I've enjoyed Big Bang's music for a long time. I've enjoyed the singers as much as I've enjoyed the music. Although some don't like it for the music but just for the people....Which I'm somewhat against. I haven't listened to Sm groups and artists in a long time, I feel the company is much more of a training company. They create idols. I'm not against this as it was the idols choice in the first place...Tin he music sense, I haven't ever really gotten into Sm's style of music. Nor have I really enjoyed Exos performances, but my opinion, I guess. Jyp has always focused on great dancing and more upbeat type song, recently releasing Day6, which was a big change. Yo had always been my favorite of the three, in music and training proportions for the idol. But I feel that kpop can also be a very diverse and I really can't say I'm a fan of Kpop but I have enjoyed some Kpop, I can't say I like Kpop just because it's Kpop.

• Of course I am

I actually love Kpop well I am Korean, but they are really nice and it doesn't have bad words in the lyrics as much as English song does. I also like English songs but I think Kpop is amazing and very talented. Also Kpop is popular in the world now!!!!!!!

• Yes and no

I am a fan of certain groups. I mostly do not care for most k-pop groups because there are so many of them and most of them recycle concepts instead of being original. I mostly listen to SM groups, especially their girl groups. My favorite k-pop group is Girls' Generation. They are, undoubtedly, the best k-pop group in the world right now. I personally feel that they are the most talent group out there which is why they dominate the charts all over the world, not many Korean pop groups can compete with the Western world but they definitely can. Aside from this, I admire how hard working k-pop stars are, they went through years of training in music, choreography, vocals and language before debuting.

• Yes yes yes babe

I love k pop im willing to die for EXO. They are so handsome, cute, pretty, omg u will just literally die if u meet them face to face. So wat even if they rly had plastic surgery? At least they make the effort to look good, so tat fans will adore them, splurge money for them, etc. unlike some idols (im referring to other countries oops no offence) tat don care their appearances, they a little bit (u get wat I mean) one leh unless their cai hua damn good lar. SRY NO OFFENCE TIS IS JUST WAT IM TRYING TO SAY

• Yes the name of a genre doesn't define what it holds.

Yes I am a kpop fan and I love it. Kpop has everything I could possibly want. It's like a mixture of genres all rolled up into one. The artists themselves are very hardworking people who strive to better themselves which is more than I can say for their western counterparts.

• Yes, I am a Fan.

I am a fan of kpop and I am not ashamed of it instead I am very proud of it. Yes I am not korean and I don't understand their language but I still adore them because they are so talented and even though not all of them some are nice to their fans.

• No, I am not a fan of Kpop.

I cannot respect anything with the name of Kpop. It seems like it should be the name of some kids of foolish children's cereal. I can't tolerate the trend of things getting stupid names these days. Kpop makes the world a little bit of a sadder place for me to live in.