• I evolved this way.

Humans like me evolved to fear death because it's an excellent defense against dying before reproducing. ​ ​ ​ ​​ ​​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​
    I believe that whatever happens after death is whatever was happening before one's existence, but I still fear it.

• Yes I'm afraid

I'm afraid of death because I can't choose what I want to do anymore. Bitter sweet happy sour that's life and I like the way it is. I don't want eternal happiness in heaven nor suffering in hell. I can change things and interact with people while I'm alive .

• I am an atheist.

There's nothing waiting for me after death. Either nothing happens, and my life ceases to exist, or it turns out I was wrong, which might be worse. In the microscopic chance that Hell exists, that's where I'm headed, regardless of how good I was in life. My disbelief would damn me. Hell doesn't really bother me, but dying certainly does. I can't imagine not being alive... Death might be my only real fear.

• I am afraid of death cause

I am not sure from what will happen to me after death .. Like whatever i go to heaven or hell .. Whatever my action were bad or good ... Did i do like my god told me .. So I am afriad of my consquences after death not death .. Cause in some point we all gonna die ..

• Don't fear the reaper

We're all going to eventually die somehow and some way, why be scared of death? Perhaps a painful death is one to be really afraid of, but it won't last forever. A person dies every 3 seconds I read once (and a person is born every second), it's completely natural. Since it's unavoidable, it's not really worth spending time worrying about.

• No, I do not fear death

Myself being an atheist, I believe that when I die, that's just the end. I cease to exist. Many religious people who I know believe in an after life, and they sometimes seem shocked by how comfortable I am with the concept of of just not existing anymore. But in reality, existing is much scarier than not existing. After all, to paraphrase Mark Twain, "I was dead for several billion years before I was born and I don't recall being too bothered by it." I see death as a welcome end to it all, and a return to what I was before I existed, which is really nothing to be afraid of.

• It's part of life

We have been given the gift of life and with it comes death. It's a natural cycle that we cannot change. However, what we can change is how we live from we day we’re born until the day we die. I say we should enjoy life as if every day was our last day: Have a nice day :)

• Death holds no fear for me.

Death isn't, for me, a subject of fear. Yes, I am a Christian, and yes, I believe there to be an afterlife, but I have considered the posibility of void after death very carefully. I've thought and talked extensively about the deaths of family members, my own death, and the existence of an afterlife. And after everything, I'm not afraid. Even if there isn't an afterlife (and I believe strongly there is), I'm not afraid. I'm afraid of not being able to leave my mark on the world before I die. I want to work hard, and make myself known to the world however I can. And, as I believe there to be an afterlife, I merely consider death to be the next chapter of the journey. I accept that death is inevitable. Nothing can live forever. And I don't fear what I cannot control. But I can control what kind of mark I leave on the world, and I intend to make as big of a mark as I can.

• No, I am not afraid of death

I have feared death in the past, and may again in the future, but for the moment, death does not scare me. I recognize death is inevitable and while some fear what happens after death more than death itself, I believe after death is the same as before being alive, I wasn't aware of anything for billions of years, and I know I won't when I die either.

• It is freedom

Death is freedom. No longer are the constraints and worries of life weighing on the mind. It represents the culmination of a beautiful thing, and it should be celebrated. No religious explanation or concept of afterlife is necessary to be comforted by death. It just provides reason to live life fully.

• Not Afraid of Death

It is just a natural process that we can't control. We may be able to prolong our life a bit, but eventually we all will die. No use in getting all worked up about it. What I am scared of is suffering towards the end of my life. I do not want to be one of those people who can't move and is just in constant pain. Yet, everyone tells you just hold on a little longer. For what, just let me die already is what I would tell them.

• Death is the end

I am not afraid of death because I am not afraid of the end. This life is not a narrative and it has no goal and if I die suddenly it might be unfortunate, but who knows what I have to offer to this world or to other people? I just want to go after my mother passes.

• No, I am not afraid of death.

I do not find anything scary about death since I do not really know what happens after death. I think that living life is a lot scarier than the prospect of dying. But it is only natural for people to be afraid of the unknown including something like death and dying.

• Come on baby don't fear the reaper :)

Every 3 seconds, somebody dies (and every second someone is born). We're all going to die one way or another, so it's illogical to be afraid of it. A painful death is one to be scared of, but not dying in general. It's not worth spending time worrying in my opinion about since it will happen to all of us at some point, just make the most of your time here.