• Of course , yes

A lot of people are unaware, but I'm completely afraid of Friday the 13th .

Friday the 13th comes before Saturday the 14th which comes 2 days after Thursday the 12th. And 2 multiplied by 333 is 666 and 666 is an even number... And Hitler.. And um...And ..

-__________-

• No, it is a superstition.

No, I am not afraid of Friday the 13th, because it is just something that someone made up to scare people. I do not even know the story behind why Friday the 13th is supposed to be a problem. Nothing particularly bad has ever happened to me on Friday the 13th. I like Fridays in all forms.

• I'm not superstitious

Friday the 13th is just the same as any day to me. Bad things as far as I can tell have never happened on that day. If anything in other cultures they have their own unlucky numbers and superstitions. Life goes on and bad things happen on all sorts of days so why worry about it? It's simply not logical.

• No i am not

Alright to begin since i am of age to drive people should assume that Friday the 13th is a superstitious day. There has been studies done to show that it is safer to drive on this day because of people are scared so they drive more care full. So no i am NOT afraid because i know I will be safer on roads.