• No I'm not

I am not scared of the dark. I am scared of what is in the dark. There is a difference. Just like how people aren't afraid of heights, they are afraid of the fall. But this may just be my opinion. There are many point of views and we all need to see them and respect them.

• The answer is simple.

Humans are naturally afraid of the unknown. When a human has to enter the dark, they are entering the unknown. This means that there could be something waiting for them in the dark that they don't know about. It is 100% healthy and natural to be afraid of the dark.

• I am afraid!!!!

People say that if you are afraid of the dark that you're a scaredy cat. But if you think about it, people could be watching you and maybe planning to murder you. I always feel like somebody is chasing me. About 5 weeks ago, someone hung themseleves right by my house!!! And I am deathly afraid of that kind of stuff. So now when its dark, I DO NOT GO OUTSIDE!!!

• A Little Bit

I don't like the dark because I can't see in it so it is a very real risk that I will run into something. In the dark I am also quite vulnerable. It would be easy for someone to come up behind me and attack me in the dark and that is a scary thought as well.

• I am afraid!

To me, i am scared because I always feel that there might be something hiding behind the curtains. I don't know, I feel like prey nervously trying to hide from a predator. The only time I am not afraid is when i am surrounded on all sides by blanket, so i am not "vulnerable".

Its weird.

• I am afraid!

Well, i feel whenever i shut off the light a urge to run. I image pictures of my head when its dark of scary things like a scary doll and i start running without thinking. Are you afraid of the dark? Tell me why and what happens when its dark!

• No. It's just the absence of light.

Sure, I get pissed when I can't see what i'm doing, but other than that, I see no reason to fear the dark.

That, and it's not like it can hurt me. And any threat to me the lurks in the dark has the same visual disadvantage.

But the ocean? Now that's scary!

• No I am not.

• No I'm not

• I'm not afraid of the dark.

Both light and dark are a part of many, if not most aspects of life, plus I can only get to sleep when my house is completely dark.

I do go out at night if and when I need/or have to, but I won't walk around at night just for the hell of us.

Posted by: mplo