Are you aware that buried in Obamacare regulations dating back to 2010 is a Health and Human Services estimate that 40 to 67 percent of individual plan owners would lose their healthcare coverage?

Asked by: bigdave
  • Individuals Loosing Health Care to Obama Care

I did not know about a regulation that will make it possible for people to loose their health care. I am aware that Obama Care is a lot cheaper for many individuals, and perhaps this is done to motivate or encourage people to sign up for the Obama Care, which in my opinion is a lot more affordable.

• No I was not aware

I was not aware that 40 to 67% of individual plan owners would lose their health care coverage. Obamacare is always advertised as giving free health care to everyone. That is not the reality though. It is just making health care more expensive, instead of more affordable, and has more regulations that before.