• Heck yeah!!!!! I'm egg-sy-ded!

This game is my most anticipated game of 2014. I'm so hyped for this game. RockSteady is making it and it will be the BOOOMMMMBBB!!!!! So can't wait to drive around in that batmobile. I want to run some people over with it. This game will be so fun and better than Arkham City.

• Oh, yes. Definitely.

Three reasons: 1) It's BATMAN. 2) The Batmobile. 3) The Arkham Knight.
    For those of you who haven't read up on the game yet, the Arkham Knight is an all-new supervillain created EXCLUSIVELY for this game. Besides, we get to use the Batmobile to try out different combat moves. I never thought I'd say this, but it seems there COULD be a game that's even greater than Arkham City. This game shows a lot of promise, and I hope it totally lives up to it.

• No!!!!!! Way!!!!! Jose!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not like batman at all. We should all petition for wonderful 102. That is because wonderful 101 is the best game in the whole wide world, for wiiu, and other systems that is. Batman doesn't even have any powers. That is just lame people! So don't vote for him!