Are you excited for the new 'Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them' movies?

• When I fist found out I didn't know if it was true or not .

But when I started to see more and more of it I was hooked because I have loved Harry Potter for most of my life and for me it's a way to escape my boring and dumb life thanks to JK Rowling' s magical world of Harry Potter. So yes you could say I'm a little excited.

• The magic is back<3

J.K. Rowling defined a generation. Thanks to her and her books I remember the good can and will always conquer the bad. It reminds me that I have to be myself no matter what.
    My expectations are high for this next book.
    She's my hero, and she will not disappoint me.
    I know it.

• Heck freaking yes!!!

I heard about this and I jumped up and down and Screamed!! Harry Potter has been a HUGE part of my life since I was in second grade. I love love love it and I was so sad when it kinda ended with the last movie. The fact another is coming out excites me SO MUCH you have no idea! The magic continues! I cannot wait to learn more about the wizarding world and find out what it was like back in time (I think the 50's? I'm not sure...)! I seriously cannot wait until the movie comes out!!

• More Harry Potter is never a bad thing

It will be interesting to see how Rowling develops this world even further through new characters and different situations. This may even be a chance to see many new creatures the movie had no time to introduce, or weren't mentioned in the book. Also, if I'm correct, the movie will be set prior to the events of the movies. This may be an opportunity for us to get to know some of the older character's backgrounds. Being hooked on the series since I was 6 or 7, I can't wait to see this movie!

• A deeper look into the world of Harry Potter!

As a fan of the Harry Potter books and films, I am definitely excited for 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them'. Harry's story may be over but there is a whole world left to explore! This world of magic and mythical creatures is something that deserves its own limelight.

• Really? This is just milking the HP franchise for every last penny.

The Harry Potter series was absolutely amazing and wonderful! It defined my childhood and is something that I'll never forget as I grow older. But really? This? This is just yet another prime example of how mass industry is trying to squeeze the life out of every franchise it can. There is a limit to the amount of things you can write over a series that doesn't have the most original story line in the first place.

I don't mind reading prequels and short stories that revolve around a series, I often find it very interesting and exciting to take a deeper look into various fantasy worlds but I really think that this book was purely written to continue the financial success of the Harry Potter craze. Which for me takes away a lot of the charm for the 'Magical Beasts and Where to Find Them'. For example, Tolkien's 'The Hobbit' was written so that Tolkien himself would be able to understand Middle Earth better and so that the readers would be able to take a look at what happened before, it was not written after the series and after it's success. This, on the other hand, I just feel is going too far and is exhausting the HP franchise and causing it to lose all it's magic and charm.