Are you excited for the return of Elizabeth Hasselbeck to 'Fox and Friends'?

• It`s Great Thet Hasselbeck Is Back

It`s a great news that Hasselbeck is back to Fox and Friends after the treatment. She`s a good example that on time treatment and screening health regularly can prevent illnesses and cure early phase deceases. I am so happy that a wonderful person and successful TV star, as her, is back on track and behind the dark moments of the cancer. Wish her good luck and all the best.

• No, I am not excited about her return

No, I am not really excited about the return of Elizabeth Hasselbeck to "Fox and Friends" because I thought it came along just fine with out her and personally, i dont think that she brought that much to the show. Although I dont HATE that shes coming back to the show, its whatever.

• No, "Fox and Friends" needs a significant overhaul.

Elizabeth Hasselbeck returning to "Fox and Friends" is not enough to make this program watchable for me. I find the discussion too stilted and the opinions too artificial. I can't connect with any of the presenters as people, including Elizabeth Hasselbeck, so I don't care much about her returning to the program.

• Currently indifferent to her return

To be completely honest, the "return" of 'Hasselbeck to the show is leaving me indifferent. I never really cared to much for the show itself, but also I dont think she made too much of a difference to the show stage and presentation wise any other woman could do. It's really a grab to keep viewers who got attached to her before she left, to increase show ratings.