Are you excited to see the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie?

• Turtlelyfe bruh y

I like turtles i like turtles i like turtles i like turtles i like turtles i like turtles i like turtles i like turtles i like turtles i like turtles i like turtles i like turtles i like turtles i like turtles i like turtles i like turtles i like turtles

• Everyone should be excited to see the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie.

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movies are always entertaining for kids and adults. The movies and characters always provide humorous and exciting fun to the movie goer. Their movies always provide entertainment and fun, and it is always fund to see the turtles on the big screen. Everyone should be excited to see the next movie.

• Yes I am,

Actually very exited to see the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie and I haven't seen the trailer for it yet but I have seen some screen caps (photos) of it and it looks like it going to be pretty good and I can't wait to see it. I am a big fan of the original cartoons and comics of the original series on Nickelodeon and I also think that it's pretty awesome that Michael Bay is directing it.

• Everything except the real story we know about Turtles.

Everything we learn since I was a kid will be now annihilated. The only point I can be agree with Bay is that the ooze could be from space... Everything else will destroy what we know. C'mon, shredder is an art martial guy from Japan, not an American disguise with a robot costume or something like that. I will see the movie but I'm not so excited at this point.

• No no no

The teenage mutant ninja turtles have noses. Megan Fox is April O'Neil. Michael Bay is making it. The turtles look like Shrek's distant cousins. Megan Fox is in it. A once amazing childhood franchise looks like it is going to be ruined, just like Transformers. Did I mention Megan Fox?

• No, I don't.

I used to like it, but now, I never become excited about watching the Ninja turtle movie. Maybe, I think that I would like the Avengers, Iron-man, The Wolverine, Hulk, Captain America, or anything else relating to the Marvel heroes. I also like Superman, Batman, Joker, and the D.C. Universe.

• What A Treat

I am not particularly excited about the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie. I've heard some people making fairly negative comments about it thus far. I think it's going to catch the 80's feel, which will be interesting, but I'm not a big fan of 80's movies period. I'll be forced to watch it regardless, my boyfriend is in love with the idea.

• I liked it as a kid.

I loved the show and the movies when I was young, but I don't care to see it now. I think it will be cool for kids to watch, and I'm sure that I will end up seeing it from children watching it at some point. It wouldn't bother me to see, but I'm not going to just go watch it.