• Imagine a World Without Carbohydrates!

Modern society thrives on this form of energy and there is still lots of it to go around. The acquisition of this energy is under scientific investigation still however and a report is expected in 2014 regarding fracking. Until then however there's little evidence to suggest that significant pollution of the environment is due to fracking. I'm very interested in this debate however and I'm open to evidence contrary to my claims.

• Because of the fact that this:

"Imagine a World Without Carbohydrates! Modern society thrives on this form of energy and there is still lots of it to go around. The acquisition of this energy is under scientific investigation still however and a report is expected in 2014 regarding fracking. Until then however there's little evidence to suggest that significant pollution of the environment is due to fracking. I'm very interested in this debate however and I'm open to evidence contrary to my claims."

is complete and total bulls***