• Yup! I'm gay

I'm gay and I've known it all my life. And NO it is NOT a choice. I didn't wake up one day and say "you know what? I think I'm gonna be gay." At first I didn't want to be gay and tried to pretend I wasn't but it's not a choice so I finally had to accept who I am. I'm not ashamed of who I am and I've become quite happy.

• No, I love the ladies.

No, I am not gay, because I am not attracted to members of the same sex. Some people are, and that is great for them, but I prefer women. I have always preferred women ever since I was a young child. There has never been any question on this. It is a simple matter of preference.

• I Am Not Gay

No, I am not gay. I am married to a man and I am a female. I consider myself to be pansexual. This means that I am attracted to people of gender identities and sexes. This is not something that many people are aware of, so I am often mislabeled as bisexual, but I am neither bisexual nor gay. There is nothing wrong with being bisexual or gay. I just don't identify as either of those.

• No, I am Bisexual

I am bisexual, which is not the same as being gay, although I am still a part of the GLBTI community. I am also married, and have chosen to be with just one person for the rest of my life (and no I don't cheat on my spouse with either gender).