Are you going to join the underground rebellion that is trying to overthrow the government?

Asked by: HAWK06
  • Yes... . .

Just do it . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . It is very good.

• Yes I am.

If there is any opportunity to join an underground rebellion: if it succeeds you would receive some sort of high occupation or reward for being a part of the new govt.'s rise and have a nice life in the new society. If it fails, you can just play it off that you didn't understand it or where forced/mispersuaded to join. Basically it seems worth the risk

• One word... Brainwashing!

The government is brainwashing our children by making them recite the pledge in school. Why should we tolerate this? The underground rebellion already contains over 70% of the population so why shouldn't i add to that? Plus i am already the leader of this rebellion. Obviously this is the correct choice.

• That's a good one

Nice try NSA, did you honestly think you could get the rebellion to spill the beans on the uprising through debate.Org? You guys have done some pretty cheap stuff for information in the past but this is officially your all time low in attempts

Try harder next time.
    Viva La Revolution.

• I am not going to join the underground rebellion that is trying to overthrow the government because I know that they will never be successful.

I am not going to join the underground rebellion that is
    trying to overthrow the government because I know that they will never be
    successful. The government is far too
    well prepared and well arm to be overthrown by a bunch of untrained
    revolutionaries. All of these
    revolutionaries will most likely be killed.

• Not a chance!

I lean to the right and I'm not a fan of this administration, but this is the United States of America, not Iraq. We can protest, we can voice our opinions, we can elect better leaders and we can change America from within. It takes time. This isn't the Arab world and that's exactly how these conspiracy theorist/OWS/Tea Party/Anonymous types are behaving. They think that violence and anarchy are the only solution to our problems because they are childish, paranoid, brainwashed by the likes of Alex Jones and other moral flagellating lunatics, and completely uncivilized. Dialogue, elections, peaceful protests and EDUCATION are the way.

RebelRebelDixieDixie01 says2014-02-26T16:50:38.007
What underground rebellion?