Are you going to wait to get the new iPhone 6/6s (yes) or battle the lines (no)?

• I prefer the Android cperating system

I would not do either, wait to get the new iPhone 6 or battle the lines. In my experience I have found the Android operating system to be better to use. The debate question implies I am definitely going to get an iPhone, it is just a matter of when.

• Having to wait is better than the struggle of waiting in lines.

I would rather wait to get the new iPhone 6 since I'm not a big iPhone enthusiast. I also believe that having to wait is better than battling thousands of people in lines that take hours to finish. A new phone isn't worth the struggle and if you really want the phone then just wait a couple weeks and it without any hassle.

• See if it's good.

I am going to wait to get the new iPhone 6, because I want to see what other people think of it. I also want to get my new phone as part of a service contract, and do that I need to wait until my entire family can get a new plan at the same time. It's better to let other people break in new technologies anyways.

• a phone is ment to talk on

this is the dumbest thing i have ever seen , in 2006 i purchased a 300 cell phone at verizon to have it for a year and then it was worth about 20 dollars, even after that the charger cord broke, phones are designed to break so you have to buy them again. RIP OFF