• Yes, I am happy that Benedict Cumberbatch is engaged.

Yes, I am that that benedict cumberbatch is engaged because I think he is a funny person and he has potential for all the girls to love on him. I know that he was just waiting for the right one which is fine. I never saw it coming though but I am happy for him.

• Yes, I'm happy for him.

Yes, I'm happy he's engaged. I think a lot of women will probably be sad that he's no longer available, but I don't think that will really matter since none of them had a chance with him anyway. I'm happy for anyone who's happy. I'm glad he found love, I think everyone deserves someone.

• Not so happy

I'm feeling bittersweet about BC's marriage. On one hand I'm happy for him because he's found someone and everyone deserves to be happy. On the other hand I'm feeling kinda sad because he's taken. Celeb crushes can be brutal, especially when yours gets married, but alas, that's life. Doesn't mean that I have to like it though.

• Not so happy

I feel rather bittersweet about the fact that he's now married. One the one hand I'm happy because he's found some one and on the other I'm sad because he's taken. Celeb crushes can be brutal, especially during moments like these. Oh well, what's done is done. Doesn't mean that I have to like it.

• I am not

He can do better. She is not good enough for him. I'd lie of I say I can't wait for this wedding. Benedict, you are choosing wrong. I thought I was the only one who disproves of this wedding but clearly, 60% of people share my opinion and I can't be more relieved.

• So Sad Right Now

He should be single for the ladies in the world that need him as a national treasure. He should be single for the ladies in the world that need him as a national treasure.He should be single for the ladies in the world that need him as a national treasure.

• No, I could care less than Benedict Cumberbatch is engaged.

Much has been made of Benedict Cumberbatch announcing his engagement in the newspaper, in a nod to a different time when this form of media was nearly the only means of making such an announcement. While this is an interesting fact to consider, as often as celebrities get married these days, and as quickly as they consequently get divorced, I couldn't care less about yet another celebrity wedding.

• I am not happy that Benedict Cumberbatch is engaged.

Personally if someone In my family got engaged, awesome, then I'd celebrate for them! But when starts and celebrities get engaged or married, don't ask me to care! Because I really don't! I mean these people don't have care in the world for me so why should I care? It's no my opinion they need!