Are you in favor of (yes) or against (no) gay marriage?

• Rescpect Church Holliness

In a world dominated by humans we do not know what are the boundaries. Being one of the LGBT, I am not into it, because as a person (not a human) I have to respect the sanctity of marriage, wherein the holliness of the church has something to do with men is always for a woman and woman is always for a man. But this is not the closure of one thing, that Love should always be our first thing to remember ib everything we do. We were born not to be perfect but to be true.

• Rescpect Church Holliness

• We are born to be true not to be perfect

The bible content stating too that what you feel inside you should bear it outside, So as a Gay we are just bearing what we feel inside to become a happy individual to be a GAY!! And we want to be with the same Sex in the rest of our life to be with, as a PARTNER
    I'm a full blooded Roman Catholic, Is it Sin to love and to be loved in return?? We are born to be true not to be perfect

• Putin has the answer.

Due as putin↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
    Due to possibility that gays are born, make legal marriage ok. As long as people don't hurt others, forcing other people how to live is wrong. Chruch is never gonna marry gays eitherway, because clasify them as having a condition. Instead of discussing we should do more science and understand better the brain and know if ppl can be born gay.
    Due to possibility that gays are made tho, ban Gay propaganda like putin, because it is the same as promoting human extinction. (gays dont have kids)

• You only live once. Live to the fullest!

Just like us, gays are humans too. We all deserve to be happy. And I think there is nothing wrong with gay marriage. If that makes them happy then let them be. At least they are not like any other people out there whose the scourge of the society! And mind you, gays are very productive! So let us not be against them and treat each other equally :)

• Why should it be banned for us to marry someone we love?

Finding love is hard for a lot of people, yet you are denying two people in love the right to be married? If your religion does not like it, then don't marry someone of the same gender. But do not EVER use your religion to prevent someone else from doing something they want to do. Marriage does not mean that you have to have children. There are many heterosexual couples that cannot have children either. It isn't that you MUST support it. Just don't ban it. It is banning love. Love is an emotion no one can live without. And just because I support gay marriage does not mean that I am gay. Equal rights. I support equal rights and gay marriage comes under our equal rights.

• Yes, I'm in favor of gay marriage.

I'm in favor of gay marriage because I don't believe sexual orientation matters in a civil marriage. Most negatives seem to be religion-based,and religion should never play a part in government decisions. I don't believe we have any right to deny a couple the rights that are given to a married couple.

• Let em go

I think that there is nothing wrong with a person getting married to who ever they want to spend their life with, whether it be the same sex or not. I think that they need to be able to get married and I need to always be able to keep my guns.

• I don't think the gov should be involved in marriage at all

When my wife and I got marred, we had a grate wedding at the Catholic church, we also got a peace of paper from the gov saying we were marred . Guess which one we cared about? The impertinent commitment you make is to your wife and o your God. Let everyone have a civil union and than do what you want according to your beliefs.

• Who are you to tell them how to live there lives?

Who are you to tell people they can't marry those they love? They are people, and you are restricting their rights by saying they cannot marry. Marriage is just a legal bonding between two people, if hetero people can do, so they should be able to as well. Equal Rights.

• Do not confuse me with a hater.

I merely think that homosexuality is wrong. And you must put religion, whether pro or anti gay marriage. Because marriage has a religious foundation and procedure. Now just because someone is gay doesn't mean they aren't my friend. It does not mean I hate them. It just means that I have to disagree with you, and marriage is exclusively between a man and a woman.

• I am not in favor of Gay Marriage.

I am not in favor of Gay Marriage. Marriage was originally defined as the legal union of two people of the opposite sex for the purpose of creating one family and for creating children. Recently the definition of marriage has changed to include Gay marriages, or two people of the same sex who wish to join in a union, but homosexual couples cannot procreate therefore Gay marriage is a misuse of the concept of marriage.

• No, I am against it.

Gay marriage for me is a choice, and I really don't care if they choose to be publicly gay. However, I am not going to outright support gay marriage just because it is so rebellious and liberally game changing. We have a freedom to do what we want, but I am against it.

• Do not confuse me with a hater.

• No, and absolutely not in favor of gay marriage

I'm a proud muslim and my religion islam is not in favor of homosexuality and gay marriage, in islam marriage must be only between man and woman and most muslims must be well known of prophet Lut story, which shows how Allah destroys homosexuals and turned their land upside down

• No, and 100% not in favor of gay marriage