• Great time for TV time

There are always a lot of great shows starting during this of year. There are also a lot of great shows returning for the fall. Chicago Fire, Chicago PD, and Law & Order: SVU are a few of my favorites that are returning. Bad Judge, A to Z, and Marry Me look really good as well.

• I Love New Show TV Season

I always look forward to the fall premiere season, because it's the chance to witness something new and exciting. While I was not as excited for many shows this season, all but one of the ones that I did try out ended up panning out for the better, so it has been a geneerally successful premiere season. The ones I look forward to the most this season are Black-ish, The Flash, Gotham, and The Affair (only Gotham was sub-par).

• TV shows Coming Soon: Fall 2014

Yes I am looking forward to the new TV shows this fall. I have seen so much advertising for the CW's "Jane the Virgin" that it makes me want to watch it. All of the reality competition shows are always exciting to watch as well as the new seasons of comedies like Modern Family.

• I love new fall shows

New fall TV shows are great! I always enjoy watching the new pilots and seeing what is coming out that year. I also like to see if I can figure out which shows they are going to keep and which shows they are going to cancel. Often the ones I like the best get cancelled, though..