Are you looking more forward to Portal 3 (Yes) or Half-Life 3 (No)?

Asked by: WaterTipper
  • Portal is AMAZING!

The Portal series is probably one of the best game series in the world. Every time I finish a room, there's that sense of accomplishment you can't really find elsewhere. Half-Life has been suspended for such a long time, fans probably wouldn't appreciate it as much as portal fans would appreciate a portal 3.

• The portal series is the bomb.

I definitely want a new portal game to come out. Half-Life, in my opinion, was indeed quite the game, but I favor portal more. Every time I finish a room, there's that sense of accomplishment you can't really find elsewhere. Half-Life has been suspended for such a long time, fans probably wouldn't appreciate it as much as portal fans would appreciate a portal 3.

• Totally All For This

I most definitely, seriously cannot wait for the third Portal game to come out, nor can I wait for the new Conversion game to come out, well, because I am pretty much an all-out Portal fan. I literally don't play any other VALVe games because they just don't interest me, at least as much as Portal does.

• Half life 3 will be released with the nextgen that it will make the second source engine. Portal will be released after half life.

Besides what you going to do in portal 3. In portal 2 you got freedom. But GlaDOS makes some statements about how the outside world is different from last time( half life event). Chell could go to the outside world and fight the combine but the I think portal is couple of years after half life.

• Portal Had Its Time

Now I wanna see Half-Life 3 after all these years. Portal was okay but I want to see what happened after Half-Life stopped, it's been killing me for so long and they ended the last episode in such a bad state. Portal can wait just as long as Half-Life fans have these years.