• No, I do not remember it.

I don't know if I'm not old enough to remember it, or if I'm too old to remember it, or it's just not a part of my cultural history, but I don't know anything about the Hamster Dance. I remember a dancing hamster and the bunny hop, and a dancing baby.

• I do not

Now I have always been a dance enthusiast and have never heard of this dance. I remember the twist, which was done long before I was born. I even remember the hustle from the seventies. When was the hamster ever a dance? I must have really missed that one. Was it really that popular?

• Yes, and I'm old enough to remember the Electric Slide.

I'm old enough to remember the Hamster Dance, but I don't know much about it. It looks like something my youngest son would have liked if he had been around at that time. I do remember the Electric Slide and all sorts of breakdancing, however. Yep, call me ancient. I'm an 80s baby.

• No, I am not old enough to remember the Hampster Dance

No, I am not old enough to remember the Hamster Dance. According to the internet, however, the Hamster Dance is not that old so I should be able to remember it. Maybe the problem with the Hamster Dance is that it was never popular enough for most people to remember.