Are you Pro-Choice on Homosexuality and Pro-born-that-way on Abortion?

Asked by: Jikpamu
  • Saying you are born gay is D.O.G.M.A. (Defense of Gay Marriage Act).

D.O.G.M.A. Per Google Definitions - a principle or set of principles laid down by an authority as incontrovertibly true.

I however choose life because I was born that way. You can't be born gay if you are aborted...

F.O.R. The First Amendment: Freedom "of" Religion
    F.F.R. For Future Reference, Freedom "from" Religion is not anywhere in the Constitution

• Are you unintelligent?

As I said in the comments section, this is like saying "Are you anti-Jesus and second amendment on vaccines?". It's just nonsensical, what are you even on about? Also your D.O.G.M.A thing isn't even an argument. You've just constructed some incoherent association between a non-existent Act of Law and the word dogma, commonly used to describe religious doctrine, and then go on to completely destroy your own argument in the last two lines. You whack bro, is this a troll?

Formerland1 says2014-06-22T00:52:57.030
Your question made no sense was it asking about homosexuality or abortion
Formerland1 says2014-06-22T01:01:52.237
Freedom from religion is in Canada's constitution
Jikpamu says2014-06-22T01:03:27.083
I'm glad you noticed. I am combining the Left's Logic on Abortion and Homosexuality in a "Right" way : )
Seeginomikata says2014-06-22T02:04:57.397
These two topics are completely unrelated
InnovativeEphemera says2014-06-22T08:12:41.123
Are you anti-Jesus and second amendment on vaccines?