Are you providing part of the profits for the game Candy Crush by making in-app purchases?

• The game remains profitable with these purchases.

Part of the profits for the game Candy Crush is made by making in-app purchases. This is because Candy Crush relies on these purchases to remain feasible and profitable in the app arena. Without these features made available to the public and without the public actually buying them, Candy Crush saga would not exist for very long.

• And stop inviting me!

No, I am not providing part o the profits for the game Candy Crush by making in-app purchases, because I do not understand what all the fuss is about. I receive at least one email per week to play Candy Crush saga. With so many free games, I do not spend money on game apps.

• No I Am Not

I am not providing part of the profits for the game Candy Crush by making in-app purchases. I have never played that specific game, but even when I do download a game I look for ones that are free and I refuse to make in-app purchases. To me, these services are a waste of money. I can find better entertainment elsewhere.

• Profits for Candy Crush

I do not participate in buy in app purchases in the Candy Crush app, I will not pay for an app ether I think it is ridiculous that people will pay alot of money to play these games if you spend so much money or phone games you need to re evaluate yourself.

• No, I am not providing parts of the profits of the game Candy Crush by making in-app purchases.

I can definitely say that I am not providng parts of the profits of the game Candy Crush by making in-app purchases due to the fact that I do not play the game nor do I get any profits from the game. I do not play much video games on my smartphone.