Are you sick of Democrats and Republicans?

Asked by: Dunlj
  • Democrats definition of equality greatly flawed.

To the democrats equality always means to acquire something and usually something that only they or one of there constituents can benefit from, equality never means to make some sort of contribution that all Americans can benefit by unless it is at great cost to tax payers and a profit to themselves, the only time they will fight for there country is when they fight there own country taking liberty and property from the rightful owners by deceitful collaborating schemes and policies, and I am sick of them.

• Competition over DC, Senate & White House

I feel like they treat the elections as a bid for power and try to urge people against the other party. This happens every election no matter who it is what ideas they have it comes down to who is a Dem or a GOP. Let's see how is best for this nation not who is a member of a certain party.

• I'm sick of both you can't tell the difference.

Wow 50 words when four will do sick of both parties both are the same. Both say they support the constitution when neither apparently do. Liars on both sides I voted for a republican take over but man was I wrong they just jumped in bed together. Republicans are worried about network TV that no one watches other than for sports or day time shows. I will not vote for a politician they have taught me enough liars.. Corruption watch Hannity Boom Town enough said. Liars and thieves

• Yes, they are the same thing.

Yes, I am sick of Democrats and Republications because they work together, which is against the interests of the American people. They pretend to argue with each other, but in actuality they end up voting for the same things, like funding the government shutdown, and raising the debt ceiling. They are just different names for the same political cronies.

• Ready for a government run by the people

Libertarian government would be the best form of government, in which government intervention is minimal and left to the people to decide what is best. Generally the people have little say in the policies our government adopts or the stances it takes, we vote for people rather than policies and when we don't like a bill, and our leaders vote for it, we can vote them out of office, but we can't vote out the bill. We need a Libertarian government to take down, piece by piece, the nightmare government put into place by Democrats and Republicans.