Are you sick of hearing about the missing Malaysian Airlines flight?

• Different story, every day.

There is a different story every day about it! I can't imagine what all the families are going through and the media would be making it all 1000 times worse!
    It's unbelievable the amount of different stories you hear. How about only reporting the story when you've got the right one?

• Yes, I am sick of hearing about the missing Malaysian Airlines flight.

yes, I am sick of hearing about the missing Malaysian Airlines flight. Media and news depends on its existence through sensationalism and attempts to hold on to every little thing that could possibly interest it's viewers for as long as possible. News does not care about reporting hard facts if they are boring facts. News just drones on about the same old facts because it attracts viewers with its sensationalism.

• Yes I Am

I am absolutely tired of hearing about the missing Malaysian Airlines flight. I don't watch the news on TV, so I can imagine it is even worse for those who choose to watch those outlets. Missing airplanes are still possible in this age, big deal. While it is intriguing, it's not intriguing enough to read fifty plus articles a day about it.

• No, I feel so sorry for the families.

No, I can't say that I'm sick of hearing about the missing Malaysian Airlines flight. I think that this needs to remain in the news until it is resolved. We owe that much to the grieving family members. I can only imagine what these people are going through. For the sake of the family members left behind, this story needs to be kept alive until the plane is found.

• It is so sad.

No, I am not sick of hearing about the missing Malaysian Airlines flight, because it is so sad for the families involved. I cannot imagine tragically losing a loved one like that. They deserve all the time and all of the sympathy that they need. They also deserve to have the truth made known.