• Yes. Yes, yes I am.

I can be way too loud or way too quiet. There IS no other setting on my Noise-O-Meter. I say some of the most inane things- I regularly call my youth group a cult as a joke. I'm probably the weirdest person alive. I offend people often- by mistake. Should I be disclosing these things on the 'net? Probably not.

• Yes, and I have no issues with that.

I am through and through completely weird. I love maths and loathe sports, at school I am publicly renowned for my bizarre behaviour. And it's done me very well. I have a scholarship. I'm in the top class. I'm doing maths two years ahead of the curriculum for my age. I got in the top 150 for a nation wide competition, and if I ace the next round I'll be in the top 24, and if I get through that I'm in the top 6 and I'll be doing an international maths olympiad. I have no complaints with being socially awkward- I managed fine with no friends for a whole year at primary, so it doesn't matter too much to me. I know this is probably not going to be a popular opinion, but I actually prefer to have at most 1 or 2 friends. So being socially awkward really doesn't bother me all that much.