Are you surprised by the announcement that the next Call of Duty will be Black Ops 3?

• I am suprised

The new game i think will be better than black ops 2 but many people want it.All my friends talk about it.Im happy about it and i think it will be amazing i watched alot of videos on you tube and it looks pretty good.People should look at videos before they vote.

• Just another COD game

Since MW2 no game has been able to come out with new content that differs in a way that dramatically changes the game. Also graphics in previous games multiplay could use some work compared to BF4 mulitiplayer graphics. The game might surprise me and turn out to be a new direction for the game line but i doubt it.

• I wasn't surprised

I wasn't surprised because Black ops and Black ops II are two of the most successful Call of Duty games of all time. Black ops had amazing zombies and Black ops II had amazing multiplayer. Black ops II did have some flaws in zombies (transit) however, they made it up to us with Mob of the Dead and Origins and even Nuketown. In conclusion this is why I'm not surprised with the next COD

• Nope, it makes sense

Black ops one was the best call of duty, and people liked the second one, so it does make sense that they would make a third cod black ops. But they sort of killed the series with black ops 2. Where would they go from what happened at the end of black ops 2.

• No, Call of Duty has been tossing out Black Ops hints.

The last two years of CoD have featured Advanced Warfare and Ghosts as story arcs, and Modern Warfare has already been made into a trilogy, so Black Ops was the logical choice for the next game. Also in Black Ops 2, a small update was made that had no effect on the game play, but it did drop in clues for the upcoming marketing campaign for the new game.

• It is definitely not surprising that Black Ops 3 will be the next Call of Duty game released.

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 is a gamer favorite for both campaign and online play. Since it's release in November of 2012, gamers around the world have been waiting for the release of the next Black Ops. It's not surprising that now, in 2015, Black Ops 3 has been announced as the next Call of Duty game to be released.

• No, I'm not surprised that the next Call of Duty will be Black Ops 3

It was not surprising that the next Call of Duty will be Black Ops 3. Black Ops 1 and 2 were the most popular Call of Duty titles in the history of the game, and Activision would conceivably want to capitalize on that popularity. Additionally, Black Ops 2 moved into the future and Black Ops 3 will do the same, keeping the consistency of the games.

• Black Ops is a successful series for the COD franchise

Call of Duty Black Ops games have been very popular, so it is not surprising that a third sequel would be produced. As long as gamers continue to buy into the franchise, I believe that they will continue producing the Black Ops branch of Call of Duty, as tried and true is typically a good strategy.