Are you uncomfortable with Hillary Clinton's Wall Street speaking fees?

• Quite the fee.

Did I read it right? 675,000? What happens to that money? Surely she can't go around the country campaigning for wage equality, citing anecdotal examples of minimum wage workers who toil and labor all day and bring in 300 a week, when she is getting paid six figures to...Talk. That would just be laughably hypocritical.

• That's a LOT of Money for a Speech!

This is a tough one to swallow, getting paid over a half a million dollars (and then some) for giving a speech? It was posted that Hillary Clinton earned $675,000 for three speeches, claiming she didn't know at the time she would be running for President. I do feel uncomfortable knowing that this kind of money was accepted for a speech to companies that are closely knit to the government and also big news in the banking industry. This will come back to haunt her throughout her campaign.

• She's not being paid to speak

Hillary Clinton's "speaking fees" are kickbacks, pure and simple. Of course nobody in Wall Street is paying to hear her talk; they're paying her to do what they want them to do. Her speeches, which basically inform Wall Street that she'll do what they want, only serve as commitments and nothing else.

• Yes, her history concerns me.

I find it hard to believe that Hillary Clinton would be able to truly "crack down" on Wall Street when she has taken so much money from them. The whole situation screams "for sale" to me. I don't believe that she would be able to be impartial when they obviously had no issue paying her for her services.

• It feels like she is being supported by Wall Street.

I am extremely uncomfortable with Hillary Clinton's Wall Street speaking fees. Because she is received money from Wall Street to speak, it feels like she is being supported by Wall Street and not by the American people. The American people are weary of Wall Street right now, so it is not a good idea for her to keep doing speaking engagements for Wall Street.