Are you voting for Trump? If yes or no, justify your answer.

Asked by: Puckle
  • No, there are several reasons not to elect Trump

1) 19 of his businesses have failed. Trump is not a good businessman if he can't successfully run companies. If he can't keep a business going, how can he lead a country.
    2) His companies are 2 billion dollars in debt. If you want to fix our countries debt problem, why would you elect a man who can't keep his business out of debt?
    3) Deporting all 11 million illegal immigrants would cost $500 billion and hurt the economy $1.6 trillion http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/03/the-conservative-case-against-enforcing-immigration-laws/387004/

• 1. No experience

He has no experience governing or legislating. I need 41 more words to justify my claim (according to this website). Here are some random words.. I would like to admission of the Bible is a good thing free will be the first time you have to be a good thing

• 1. No experience