• Yeaah I Am??....

I'm Wearing Clothes... And I'm Happy About It...
    I'm Wearing Red Clothes With A Pretty Scarf. Plus I'm A Girl Who Would Probably Always Wear Clothes... I'm Not Saying That The People Who Don't Are Wrong But I Feel Better Wearing Clothes.

Urgh! I Need Eight More Words!! Naah Forget It!!

• Yes, unfortunately or fortunately so depending on ones opinion

I am wearing an Adidas Jacket I have had for years now, it really should be replaced, but... I am the sentimental sort, and it is really the only thing I have from that long ago. I don't want to give it up in a strange way. Plus I am wearing athletic shorts that cover 3/4 of my legs as I don't really like showing off my hairy man legs. And of course my Turban which is a Maroon color with a blue ramal underneath. Of course I am not sure why I answered this but hey, I had a few minutes before work

• I am wearing clothes and I'm proud

I am sitting at my desk (avoiding my homework) wearing my Captain America shirt and jeans. I feel we do need clothes. Everyone gets nude to shower, I mean, come on, I hate showering with my clothes on (I have been pushed in the pool with my clothes on, had ice dunked on me, had water dunked on me and been thrown in a fountain, all with jeans on. I have learned my lesson with water and clothes.) Imagining a world without clothes disturbs me. It really disturbs me. For those not wearing clothes while streaming the internet, you have fun. Just... Put on clothes when you walk out the front door, please?

• Nude in the house

Who needs clothes i mean come on. I wish there was a nude resort where it was illegal to wear clothes. Wake up people think of the aboriginals did they care about doodles and butts not, why should we man. Your but and doodle is the most famous body part u need to show it off to people. LETS BECOME NUDES!!!!!!

• No I am not:

I am a rebel! I shower in the nude! Take that prudish America! Take that prudish Germany! I salute you Denmark and enjoyed your sex festival! I feel liberated and free and though I may give in to the bourgeoisie and put clothing on before the sun rises and falls this day know this:

I do this daily!

• I am a naturist/nudist

We are all born naked.. Every single specie is naked. We are supposed to be naked. So what if girls see my penis? I obviously am full nude at house and outside is same thing. At school I have to wear a pair of boxers even though everyone can see the outline of my geneitilia. People just are told from early age to be insecure about your body, indirectly.

• We do not nee cloths

I am not wearing cloths, i am naked, with my girl friend, who is touching my dick, Nude for life. Nude allows you to be yourself, nude talks about, who you are. I am not wearing cloths, i am naked, with my girl friend, who is touching my dick, Nude for life. Nude allows you to be yourself, nude talks about, who you are.

• We do not nee cloths

• We do not nee cloths