Are you willing to objectively review the history of National Socialism and determine for yourself if it is good or evil? Http://thegreateststorynevertold.Tv/

Asked by: Gulielmus
  • Sure, I am always willing to review the facts as I already have.

I strongly believe that you should only debate or create an opinion about something when you have all the facts. You have to see what, why, how, who, where, and when. All of these things go into seeing if something is right, wrong, etc. If you are not willing to do the work and to form an opinion than your opinion means very little and has no weight.

• I believe that the only way one can pass judgement on something is to review all of the facts and decide for themselves.

I believe that the history of the past century is much different than what we have been told, much darker and twisted than most people believe.
    I believe that given enough time and effort, any logical reasonable person will find the reality of things out for themself.

The only question is, are you willing to investigate things in a courtroom sort of way, or will you automatically shut down and refuse to so much as consider the possibility that the history you are used to is wrong?

• A waste of time

This looks like a neo-nazi-promoting documentary. And it's over 5 hours long. I'm not going to waste my time. Does it have sources that I can check? Then maybe I'll think about it. If there are no sources in the documentary I have no reason to believe any of it and chances are even if it does have sources they all cite Neo-Nazi after Neo-Nazi.

• I am not willing:

I have better things to do than pretend that my time is best spent focusing on the empty argumentation of political nonsense that isn't even marginally present in the world at large today and has no indication of ever becoming so in the foreseeable future. I don't know why you bothered.