• I'm with abortion.

We all know deeply inside that it ultimately is a women's choice to choose what happens in her body. Who are we to tell her how she functions? What if the baby can't be kept financially and the mother doesn't want to put it up for adoption? What if the baby carried a disease in the mother's stomach that put her at risk? What if the mother was drinking, smoking or doing drugs and wouldn't want the baby to suffer? These scenarios are varieties of when abortion should occur. But I think after 8 weeks, the baby should be kept and not aborted. That's my limit because it will just begin to develop life. It is still an embryo when aborted so it does not have the organs a functioning baby has. Therefore, that is my opinion on abortion.

• I support abortion.

If a women was smoking, doing drugs, or drinking during her pregnancy, the baby has an extremely high chance of also getting every side effect from what the mother done. If the mother decides to do heroine, the baby has a very high chance of psychological disorders, or physical issue(s). Why make your baby live through that hell? You would feel so guilty to know it was your fault you gave the baby issues because of your wrong decision.

Let's say a mother wants an abortion but is afraid she will get harmed in the process. Well, the answer is simply the fact that you won't. Abortions do not harm the mother, and they will not give the mother long lasting health issues.

It has been proven with statistics that women who accept abortions are to suffer less psychological problems then women who deny abortions. Women who might say no to abortions could face regret of having a baby they couldn't keep or harmed during their pregnancy process. In September of 2013, a peer study was conducted and 95% of the women who accepted abortions thought it was the right decision.

A study from the University of California conveyed that women who were unable to preform abortions were more likely to stay in a relationship with an abusive partner and were twice as lucky to become victims of domestic abuse/violence.

Another thing that should be brought to mind is that a baby should not come into this world unwanted. Taking care of a child requires consideration, preparation, and planning. The Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment stated that unintended pregnancies are associated with birth defects, low birth weight, maternal depression, increased risk of child abuse, lower educational attainment, delayed entry into prenatal care, a high risk of physical violence during pregnancy, and reduced rates of breastfeeding. Not to mention, 49% of all pregnancies from American women are unwanted.

Abortion reduces welfare costs to taxpayers. The Congressional Budget Office, a nonpartisan federal agency, evaluated a proposed anti-abortion bill that would ban all abortions nationwide after 20 weeks of pregnancy, and found that the resulting additional births would increase the federal deficit by $225 million over nine years, due to the increased need for Medicaid coverage. Also, since many women seeking late-term abortions are economically disadvantaged, their children are likely to require welfare assistance.

Abortion reduces crime. According to a study co-written by Freakonomics, Levitt, PhD, and published in the peer-reviewed Quarterly Journal of Economics, "legalized abortion has contributed significantly to recent crime reductions." Around 18 years after abortion was legalized, crime rates began to drop abruptly, and crime rates dropped earlier in states that allowed abortion earlier. Because "women who have abortions are those most at risk to give birth to children who would engage in criminal activity," and women who had control over the timing of childbearing were more likely to raise children in optimal environments, crime is reduced when there is access to legal abortion.

• It isn't murder if the baby isn't developed.

Okay, so the baby is technically not developed yet enough to be a person. The exact definition of murder is "the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another." and there is to things that support my argument to show abortion is not murder. The first thing is that it is unlawful in the definition when in reality abortion is legal and can be used. The second reason abortion is not murder is because it is from person to person when the embryo is a zygote still, unable to fit the settings a legal human could have, such as the feeling to express themselves, speak, think, learn, feel emotions, or react to nerves, making it not a person. Therefore, abortion in my case is supported because it is legal and you can do it because it is not murder.

• Women have domain over their own bodies

Women can choose whatever they want to do with their own bodies Who's to say where life begins and ends? Why is the beginning of life when the sperm and egg come together? The sperm cell and the egg cell are two individual living cells, if we use the conservative logic for this, we find that it's murder not only to have an abortion, but to not reproduce. If you fail to reproduce as often as possible, you are committing murder because you are allowing your 250,000,000 sperm per day and one egg per month go to waste. Isn't that the same thing that's happening with an abortion, except a little bit later in the process? Why does the point in the process matter, if the human is not self-aware yet?

• Abortion is OK depending on the situation.

If a woman becomes pregnant and can't afford to take care of a child, it would be better to kill the fetus before its brain fully develops than to have the child (likely) suffer starvation. Also, if the woman smoked and didn't mean to get pregnant, again it would be more humane to kill the baby rather than have it suffer through deformities caused by smoking.

• Hesistant to say 'support' exactly, but...

Whilst I'm somewhat pro-life, I am a believer in freedom of choice. It's not my choice, nor is it my body and I don't wish to infringe or tell women what choice to make, and I respect and support a woman's choice to have an abortion so therefore I support the right to abortion.

• Right to choose and fetuses are not people

First of all, any woman has a right to choose what she does with her own body, especially in the case of rape or incest. If a woman wants to terminate her pregnancy for a good reason, people have no right to stop her. Fetuses are not people, as they are incapable of sentient thought and survival.

• The pregnant woman has the right to decide what happens with that fetus.

I am for abortion if that is the decision of the pregnant woman, and against it if the pregnant woman wants to give birth.

If you are really against abortion, and you know somebody who is contemplating an abortion, you do have the right to help her resolve whatever problem makes it seem impossible to have a baby at this time. If she cannot afford another child, help her find resources. If she has health problems, help her get the medical attention she needs. If the fetus has a severe defect that will require expensive procedures to help it survive, YOU sign up to pay those bills instead of condemning a woman (or her entire family) to a life of poverty just to satisfy YOUR discomfort over abortion.

• It is Murder, On Demand and Without Apology.

Abortion ends lives. And it's in the bible, people executed for it. If you have sex and get pregnant, you should carry the baby. And if you're raped, I'm sorry, but you being raped isn't an excuse. 99.9% of all abortions are for cosmetic or selfish reasons, not rape or incest or health. Domain over your own body is one thing, right to kill another human being is another.

• Its MURDER people!!

It's never the right decision! Basically you are killing a human being. It's the irresponsible parents who didn't think before sex. Now it's resulting in killing their child. Think about it this way: Would you kill a baby once it's born? Abortion is killing a baby. Some say it can't feel it. Well the baby has a heartbeat, blood, etc. . It can feel!!! I suggest watching "Silent Scream" before making any decisions.

• You are a killer.

A living being has been created at this point , on your watch, mind you. You are doing nothing short of killing it. If you had not wanted a child to begin with, you can choose to use protection or flat out do not have sex. That is an option.

• You are a killer

A living being has been created at this point , on your watch, mind you. You are doing nothing short of killing it. If you had not wanted a child to begin with, you can choose to use protection or flat out do not have sex. That is an option

• Mothers who get an abortion should be charged with murder.

Abortion is the same as murder. Once the egg is fertilized it is a human. There's nothing left to this argument. Abortion should be legalized. Don't kill: put the child up for adoption if you don't want the child. If you don't want a child then don't have unprotected sex. Case closed,.

• It is murder

You are killing a living thing. And many of the same people that support abortion defend animals killed. What is the difference? You are killing something alive. A baby is not a bug people, you can't just pick and choose which ones you want to stomp on. In the the case of rape I can see it being more feasible. However, the government should not be aiding programs that do abortions. I am sure many people around the country don't want to pay for the death of a child.

• I am against abortion.

I do not say this to be mean, but abortion is wrong. Period. It is killing an unborn child without their permission. Everyone always says that a woman has the right to decide what happens with her own body. Well the thing is it is NOT their body. It is not THEIR body that is being terminate. It is their unborn child's body that is being terminated. Life begins at conception and that embryo is 100% human- just in its early stages. It has its own unique genetic code and soon a mind of its own. It might not be independent of the mother just yet but once it comes into the world. They no longer need the mother to provide blood for them.
    But just because I am anti-abortion does not mean that I don't believe abortion is acceptable in some cases: that would be if the pregnancy threatens the life of the mother such as an ectopic pregnancy. I'm not really sure about incest but with rape, I know I'm gonna sound mean here rape doesn't cut it either. This is because the child is still innocent and does not deserve to die. IF the woman does not want the child, she should have the option to give it up for adoption.
    I sympathize with those who are thinking of having an abortion or who have already have one. I do not mean to be bitter or judgemental because according to the Bible, were are not to judge others as we are just as sinful as they are. I do not judge those who have abortions. I just feel that they might have made the wrong decision. Those who have had an abortion or who are thinking of having one should not be scoffed at, looked down upon or ridiculed. They need love, compassion and kindness. This is what a lot of pro-lifers fail to realise.

• Abortion is wrong BUT

It is not my right NAY anyone's to tell a woman what she can or can't do with her body. Now of course if you have an abortion after the first trimester, that should be illegal because at that point the blob of life has grown too much and you should've had an abortion before.

Abortion should not be regulated as long as it is
    1. During first trimester (Still a blob)

Of course we still have other circumstances like medical issues (Down Syndrome/Medication screw up), rape, etc. etc. but I think that we all know that women should get abortions if these things happen.

• I do not support abortion!!!

It is wrong for a woman to kill her baby in her womb. Life is what really counts in our world today. God gave us life. So should we do the same with others, including unborn babies. Every baby is a special gift that women received from God. That is my opinion about abortion and why I am not supporting it.