Are you worried that the government is using planes to spy on American phones?

• Yes, I am worried that the government is using planes to spy on American phones.

Yes, I am worried that the government is using planes to spy on American phones. The average American should not be treated like a common criminal, and their privacy should be respected. There is nothing in the constitution that provides the governement with this right, and noone in their right mind would approve of this.

• Planes are expensive and unnecessary

American phone data run through known cables, known wavelengths, known data centres. The US Government does not need a plane to hack into such an obvious and vulnerable network. Phone companies are such large entities subject to very little open competition, it would hardly take the best the CIA/NSA could produce to tap into this network.

• No, I do not worry about the U.S. government spying on phones with planes.

No, the fact that the government may be spying on phones with planes does not worry me. The government has been involved with excessive spying on its citizens for a long period of time. There are other more important issues that are worrisome but additional spying is not one of them.

• Not at all worried

In my opinion, if they wish to spy on me, go for it. I have nothing to hide and I'm simply not doing anything wrong so why be up in arms about something that doesn't even matter to you. While I can understand the idea of privacy being breached, look at all the apps and social media we have, those are also breaching your privacy and you agree to the terms and conditions.