• I choose zoos!

Zoos are a great way to educate children AND adults! Plus they rescue endangered animals! I think zoos are fantabulas. I feel the strongest evidence for zoos are good is that they rescue endangered animals and make them a safe home! They feed them and care for them. Here is an example: Sometimes people can be dumb or stupid! They can chop down an animal’s habitat (and maybe that animal is endangered!) WHOS GOING TO TAKE CARE OF THAT ANIMAL?! THE ZOO THAT’S WHO! So zoos might make a few mistakes here and there, BUT they learn from their mistakes! And that’s why I CHOOSE ZOOS!

• Zoos are good

I think zoos are good because if u want to feed a animal or pet a animal u can go to a zoo and see different animals and sometimes there are animals you never seen before. Im in 6 grade and I think zoos are good news do u think so?

• Zoos are awesome!

Zoos save the lives of endangered species by giving them food, shelter, protection, and educating kids and adults about animals. And animals like it because the zoos have activities for animals. Zoos have the animals shelter look like their habitat. If there weren’t zoos there wouldn’t be a lot of animals like how many there are today.

• I Give Zoos 5 Stars

All zoos deserve 5 stars because they help develop babies of endangered animals so more people can enjoy them if they go on an adventure in the wild. They give education to little children without them even knowing! If zoos didn’t help abandoned circus animals, some circus animals would be extinct. All zoos deserve respect.

• A good place to live!

Zoos are good for animals that need to be taken care of. They provide homes for animals that don’t have one which is good because animals without a home become an easy prey for really big animals, or even people. Zoos have been improved over 4,000 years so animals are in better care. Zoos are a good place for animals to live, please support zoos.

• I choose zoos!

• A good place to live!

Zoos are good for animals that need to be taken care of. They provide homes for animals that don’t have one which is good because animals without a home become an easy prey for really big animals, or even people. Zoos have been improved over 4,000 years so animals are in better care. Zoos are a good place for animals to live, please support zoos. 

• Zoos are awesome to animals!!!

I think zoos are good because: some animals don’t have any shelter and zoos take those animals in, not like the old days were the zoo cages were old and cold bars and now the zoo keepers made the cages newer and prettier cages that make the animals feel good in there habitat

• Zoos are good because they can keep animals safe

Zoos also help endangered animals by helping regrow their population they improve their cage to help them stay more healthy scientists also research them to make medicine to help them stay alive. And they help abandoned animals grow up and be strong they also are entertaining to kids and help them learn about the wildlife without maybe getting hurt.

• I Give The Zoo A BOO!!!

I've seen animals cry in cages, it made me so mad and I felt their hurt... It's just not fair! They get whipped and beaten! Many of them are starved! THEY DIE FASTER IN ZOOS PEOPLE!!! Ask yourselves these questions if you think zoos are good, 'How would you like to be that animal? How would you like to be starved? How would you like to be beaten?'

• Say no to zoo...

Even zoos look after animals,it is wrong. In zoos we are keeping animals away from their natural environment.Do you think animals in cages are happier than animals in their natural habitat?????
    My answer is NO.
    If we will be kept in cages , how bad we will feel .
    In the end I want to say that; SAVE ANIMALS! SAVE NATURE!!!

• All zoos should be shut down.

While it may be beautiful to see exotic and strange animals up close, it isn't fair. All animals should be as they were intended to be — wild. How would you like for your freedom to be taken away?

Even if the zoos look after their animals, it is still wrong. Google is a great place to find a photo of any animal. They can be photographed in the wild without too much interference. There is really no need to bring them to an unnatural habitat and basically cage them. Just my opinion...

• Zoos harm animals

Zoos take animals out of their natural habitat. That destroys their natural instincts. When animals are born in zoos, they get used to getting free food with no problem. What if the zoo is shut down? The animals would be released into he wild. They would die because they are used to the free food. Zoos kill animals!!!!!

Posted by: Pye
  • Animals are dying at zoos

A zoo gave a zebra the wrong food and it starved to death.
    Children go to the zoo to see animals up close, not to see them die, animals are dying mostly because of zoos is that what you really want your children to see because that's what they are seeing

• Dead animals at zoos?!

Animals dies at zoos, the red panda died at a zoo, and zebras dies from food poisoning . So I think that zoos are bad personally. Thank you to the 17% that agrees with me, because together we can let animals free to their actual homes. So what do you think are zoos good or bad?

• A zoo does keep exotic animals safe but its too high of a price to pay.

Exotic animals are hunted in the wild, Zoos may keep them safe but at the same time taking away their freedom. I remember the last time I was at Claws N Paws in Pennsylvania, a timber wolf pacing back and forth in such a small cage, Lets face it zoos are prisons and these animals are not criminals. I agree the wildlife needs protection but zoos aren't the answer.