Aren't Apple's iPhones complete pieces of garbage?

Asked by: ksmoger321
  • Great Security, Lousy Hardware

Yes, iPhones do have better security than Android phones; data is automatically encrypted. But they're underpowered, have little storage space (unless you pay a premium for a bigger hard drive) , and they force you to use the worst browser of all, Safari, often fails to load.

IPhone 7 is a step in the wrong direction with its lack of a headphone jack. Bluetooth has too narrow a bandwidth for high quality signals for music, so now your $800 underpowered phone with no storage space offers far worse sonic quality than a $200 Motorola (with a bigger hard drive, incidentally).

• Yes yes yes

Nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga n i g g a p l z I p h o n e z s u c k a s s l i k e l e t s b e r e a l

• Yes yes yes

• Yes yes yes

• IPhones Have a Mind of Their Own

If you want a phone that is easy to accidentally change to silent mode with the slightest touch when you put it in your pocket, the iPhone is for you. If you want to have a phone that constantly offers to automatically dial the suicide prevention hotline based on your angry reactions to its stupidity, this is your phone! If you like inopportune buttdials, buy and iPhone! If you want to lose the ability to sync music every other update of the OS, waste your money on an iPhone. Bottom line, it sucks.

• Obviously a salesperson

Who wants you to buy into the stupid piece of 💩 that is an iphon. . . . . .
    . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . .. . .. . .. . . . . . Fuck the word requirment

• Obviously a salesperson

• Lol . .

No arguement needed . . . . . . . . . . .
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . I shit a iphone out this morning . . . . GO ANDROID

• Lol . .

• My friend Brandon Whitlock has an iPhone lol

IPhone is trash and for Asians only. They can keep that shit. We as americans need 6 edge because its better duh. If you have an iPhone than you are worthless piece of crap and deserve to die so don't even bother trying to argue with me. Yall wack af

• Obviously a salesperson

• They're simpler, and prettier.

The design looks way nicer than, say, a Galaxy S6. The software is simpler, so it's better if it's your first phone. The technology won't be outdated this time around, as iOS 9 will support phones up to the 2011 iPhone 4S. An iPhone is locked down, but in reality, it's a good thing, because it means that you will not get as many hackers, or malware. About the 100%, I can tell it's one person, as the responses are copied, and not written professionally. I will now go over your points;
    "Always sold out."
    I do understand that, unlike most Android phones, that iPhones cannot be purchased at popular retail stores, such as Walmart, but you can buy them at a electronic store, such as Best Buy, or at an Apple store itself. If they are out of stock, you may order one online at Apple.Com.
    "Outdated Technology"
    The technology isn't outdated at all, as the iPhone 4S can still upgrade to iOS 9. The iPhone 5S was even the first smartphone to have a fingerprint scanner, and it actually works better than the ones on other phones.
    "Too expensive"
    iPhones actually aren't too expensive, considering the prices of the Samsung Galaxy S6, which is a bit over $500 when purchased unlocked. You can also buy your iPhone, with a carrier contract, and pay the same $199 as you would an iPhone.
    "Extremely fragile"
    An iPhone is made out of materials that are more premium, such as aluminum and glass, compared to the completely plastic Samsung Galaxy phones. And because of this, the screen will still work if you were to break it. You can buy a case to protect it, but I have dropped my iPhone many times, and have never broke it.
    "Bad customer service"
    Their customer service is great, you are able to chat online, call, or set up an appointment for the Genius Bar at the Apple Store. They have been extremely helpful, when I broke my keyboard, they helped me replace it. However, they aren't even allowed to speculate, or give information about upcoming devices, or software updates, except of what has already been provided by Apple.