Aren't Apple's iPhones complete pieces of garbage?

Asked by: ksmoger321
  • Im not happy bob

NOOT HAPPY! And heres why is just not even k not even meh not even shit not trash not garbage not kapooyy these things are just bad there the shit that the trashes shit shits the only thing its got going for its self is its os other than that the battery and all that other crap makes me want to jump of a 3 story building in too a pond full of used condoms and razor wire.

• IPhones are worse than garbage

Can't even make a simple phone call without issues; Indicator on top spins endlessly. Siri is useless. Safari is junk. Voicemail is lagging. Feels like dial up internet. Phone is completely antiquated. Not user friendly at all. Complete piece of overpriced shit. Only sheep and people that can't think for themselves use iphones

• True icrap garbage

Friend bought me an iPhone 8 and I broke the phone in minutes while my windows phone 10 has taken a beating it still works .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. . .. . .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..... ... Eat that iPhone users.

• They used to be cutting edge, now they're just cutting wallets

IPhones have become worse over time. The same is true of their customer service. Applecare covers less, replaces less, requires more copays, and the phones break more. I had the 3G, 4, 5, and 6+. I quit after the 6+ because there's no reason it should have been shipped with less than 2 gigs of RAM. I bought it anyway, but it turned out that my phone was corrupt off the assembly line, leading to all sorts of memory issues that would constantly crash my browser. The touchscreen would also stop working in wide aspect. IOS has become less and less reliable as they try to add more useless features. I've never been able to use Siri with any real success. Its voice recognition is worse than the voice recognition in my late 00's model car with the first version of Microsoft SYNC, which is sad and, frankly, pathetic. I switched to a $200 Android phone after a slew of issues with the last two iPhones I owned. The support staff also seems to be lower tier these days. Resolving an issue with Apple is like being in wait room purgatory. Just buy a cheap Android phone with decent specs from a major brand that will continue to push updates. The reign of Apple continues only through sheer brand dominance. The products no longer justify the expense. Apple had this same issue with computer hardware in the late 90's after they got rid of Steve Jobs. Sounds familiar.

• HECK YEAH They suck

Apple iPhones could actually be great phones, if it weren't for the hype and HUGE price tag. The new iPhone 7 is EXTREMELY expensive, when the new Galaxy S8 is almost half the price of that. Not to mention the specs. Samsung phones have better specifications. I am currently using an S6, and I have to say, it has never lagged or froze up. Not once. I am using Android 7.0. GREAT operating system. Honestly, it is so complicated yet so simple. A two year old could have coded Apple's OS.

Samsung's screen and camera resolution are better. I cannot remember but I believe the S8 records in 5k with a 4K camera. Another thing is the people who use apple phones. They are either stereotypical white people or famboys that act like liberals.

• Apple is trash

Apple is overpriced and overrated piece of garbage. Never buy this . .. . .. . . . . .. . . . . ... . . .... . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . .

• A waste of time and money

I was skeptical of the hype when I first got an iPhone. There are a ton of apps, but most of the sponsored apps have imitators (or originals) that function much better, for free. Hardware limitations are embarrassing, there is no reason for a brand new phone to crash as frequently as my "squeaky clean" iPhone 5.
    The security, while definitely "tighter" than my Samsung Galaxy S3, has kept me from accessing more FREE apps and content than any single piece of technology in my whole life. In only three months, I've had to verify my identity three times, change my password countless more, and, I shit you not, get a NEW debit card, just to download free apps once more. Add in the (too frequent) useless updates and the shoddy design (at least the screen is too small for my adult-sized fingers and the whole things feels like a light dusting will tear it apart), and this hunk of junk is enough to make me never want to see another Apple product again. Definitely lived up to the hype.

• The One Positive reviewer works for apple.

The headline alone is enough for me. How about your stupid iphone cant connect to any normal computer. The FACT that itunes is malware, and will slow any computer (including that stupid little phone you payed 300$ extra for just because of the name) by at least half. Apple is complete garbage I would rather have nothing than deal with their crap and don't even get me started on the entirely robotic customer service. You think the genius bar is cool? If you had a real computer you could fix it your damn self... Or have your child do it for you if your too old for technology...

• Great Security, Lousy Hardware

Yes, iPhones do have better security than Android phones; data is automatically encrypted. But they're underpowered, have little storage space (unless you pay a premium for a bigger hard drive) , and they force you to use the worst browser of all, Safari, often fails to load.

IPhone 7 is a step in the wrong direction with its lack of a headphone jack. Bluetooth has too narrow a bandwidth for high quality signals for music, so now your $800 underpowered phone with no storage space offers far worse sonic quality than a $200 Motorola (with a bigger hard drive, incidentally).

• Yes yes yes

Nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga n i g g a p l z I p h o n e z s u c k a s s l i k e l e t s b e r e a l

• They're simpler, and prettier.

The design looks way nicer than, say, a Galaxy S6. The software is simpler, so it's better if it's your first phone. The technology won't be outdated this time around, as iOS 9 will support phones up to the 2011 iPhone 4S. An iPhone is locked down, but in reality, it's a good thing, because it means that you will not get as many hackers, or malware. About the 100%, I can tell it's one person, as the responses are copied, and not written professionally. I will now go over your points;
    "Always sold out."
    I do understand that, unlike most Android phones, that iPhones cannot be purchased at popular retail stores, such as Walmart, but you can buy them at a electronic store, such as Best Buy, or at an Apple store itself. If they are out of stock, you may order one online at Apple.Com.
    "Outdated Technology"
    The technology isn't outdated at all, as the iPhone 4S can still upgrade to iOS 9. The iPhone 5S was even the first smartphone to have a fingerprint scanner, and it actually works better than the ones on other phones.
    "Too expensive"
    iPhones actually aren't too expensive, considering the prices of the Samsung Galaxy S6, which is a bit over $500 when purchased unlocked. You can also buy your iPhone, with a carrier contract, and pay the same $199 as you would an iPhone.
    "Extremely fragile"
    An iPhone is made out of materials that are more premium, such as aluminum and glass, compared to the completely plastic Samsung Galaxy phones. And because of this, the screen will still work if you were to break it. You can buy a case to protect it, but I have dropped my iPhone many times, and have never broke it.
    "Bad customer service"
    Their customer service is great, you are able to chat online, call, or set up an appointment for the Genius Bar at the Apple Store. They have been extremely helpful, when I broke my keyboard, they helped me replace it. However, they aren't even allowed to speculate, or give information about upcoming devices, or software updates, except of what has already been provided by Apple.

• IPhone is inferior

I've had apple devices, android devices and windows 10 devices. Apple, I have learnt by experience is more expensive, less functional, the hardware is limited and they are way too expensive. My £70 Lumia is much nicer to use than my last iPhone 6, and I can put a 32gb micro sd card in it.

• Obviously a salesperson

Who wants you to buy into the stupid piece of 💩 that is an iphon. . . . . .
    . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . .. . .. . .. . . . . . Fuck the word requirment