Ariana grande is the best singer born in the 90s.

Asked by: BossSamacyous
  • She is so good

Who is better and you betta not say that bitch taylor. Ariana f f gg g fgjbfhbgrt7d6yhufygr bgrdgvunvgin rfn i h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h

• There are much more underrated singers..

There are so many other singers who are born in the 90s and don't get as much recognition as Ariana Grande does, yes, Ariana is in fact a great and fabulous singer but I don't believe she's suitable to be claimed as the 'Best Singer Born In The 90s'. I did very little research to see who else were born in the 90s and it just so happen that there are so much more people who also have a spectacular talent; singing. Some just are just as good as Ariana, if not better. I'll name a few; Justin Bieber (1994), Harry Styles (1994), Demi Lovato (1992), Miley Cyrus (1992), Selena Gomez (1992). My point is, there are so much more artists and singers that can also claim the tag, 'Best Singer Born In The 90s'.