Arizona illegal immigration law: Does the law avoid racial profiling?

• The Way it Needs to Be

In our country it is vital that we are capable of removing those who cross our borders illegally. People who come to this country to cheat the system should live with the fear that they will be deported. If people are scared of possibly being discriminated against, they can leave whenever they like.

• I personally believe that Arizona illegal immigration law is the epitome of racial profiling.

I personally believe that Arizona illegal immigration law is
    the epitome of racial profiling. This
    law basically gives law enforcement the ability to pull over and detain anyone
    who they reasonably believe could be an illegal immigrant. Even though there are illegal immigrants of
    European or African origins, most of the people pulled over will most likely be
    Latino.

• How can it avoid racial profiling when profiling is what goes through there head when pullling somewhere over?

The Arizona illegal immigration law does not aviod racial profiling. I am not saying I am not in favor of this law, but by no means is racial profiling not a part of this law. The main reason behind, lets say, a sheriff pulling someone over due to the Arizona illegal immigration law, is due to the way they look. This is profiling.