Arma 3 is soooo realistic. If you get overrun by enimies you have to retreat. In TF2 you can use your little tarded "Pro Killstreak" dadadada.
Arma isn't inested with 8 yr olds either. TF2 is ok but arma beats it by a million Gabe Newels. I hope you agree with me
I think this game is way better for 2 big reasons.
1) It actually makes a sort of sense, unlike TF2 where all you do is run around with stupid characters and shoot people.
2) Arma 3 is a way better because it actually has a accurate star map and it's realistic. It's way more tactical and makes way more sense with the hole different countries thing.
1) Replay ability- still has one of the biggest gaming fanbases and its still growing, impressive considering the fact that it was released in 2007.
2) Best F2P model out there- There are no upgrades in tf2 save for the third degree but rather the weapons let you play how you want.
3) Its Free- Arma 3 costs $40 and TF2 is free.
4) Hats- need I say more
5) Comics- fleshes out all the characters
6) 9 Classes- each one has upsides and downsides and a unique personality.
7) Teams based combat- you dont need a good k/d ratio in tf2 to win and get MVP.
9) Constant Valve Updates