Reasons why I love my wife:
1) Loyal, Humble, Faithful
2) My wife stuck by me and is still sticking by me despite hard times
3) My wife loves me and is not afraid to both demonstrate it and exclaim it
4) My wife is low maintenance and prudent: Proverbs 19:14
5) My wife meets most of the qualifications of Proverbs 31:10-31
6) My wife has dignity and is modest. She also has integrity.
7) My wife cares for those around her including her family and mother
8) My wife is not selfish
9) My wife is my best friend
10) The only one I love more in this world than my wife is my God (of the Bible)
1. She is eternally kind, immensely brilliant, and faithful beyond measure.
2. She is a creative genius and astounds me with everything she makes.
3. She is humble, to a fault.
4. She is a fierce and passionate warrior for equality.
5. She is the most generous soul, always giving, always sacrificing for others.
6. The woman can cook like a chef possessed.
7. She is hilarious. Really, she makes me smile and laugh until my face hurts.
8. She's so freaking hot. Incredibly hot. She has NO clue, which is even cuter.
9. She is incredibly honest. So much so it is a burden for her at times. I envy and admire that aspect of her.
10. She has an amazing taste in literature, television and video games, so we have endless hours of things to do together and share together.
11. She is my partner, equal in all things. She helps guide me, when I've lost my moral compass, she helps calm me, when confrontations arise, she helps inspire me, when the world is pressing down and the weight of it all seems too much, she's always their to shoulder half of the burden.
12. I am so proud of her, and so proud she chose me as her partner.
I love her with all of my heart.