As the Ebola scare is rampant, should you invest in Lakeland Industries, a company that is raising funds to increase the production of Hazmat suits?

• You should take advantage now of the fad.

Given the public's tendency to overreact to health scares, this could be a good opportunity to cash in on the fad of buying Hazmat suits that may not even be necessary at the moment. If you have to money to invest in this company and are ready to pull out right before the scare dies down, this could end up being a marginally good investment.

• Yes, investing in Lakeland Industries is a wise move.

With all of the public concern about a potential Ebola outbreak, there is sure to be a large amount of spending, both public and private, on public health crisis materials such as Hazmat suits. Hence, companies that produce such equipment are likely to become extremely profitable going afford, and even more so given that currently there aren't that many of these companies.

• No, I dont believe you should invest in Lakeland Industries, a company that is raising funds to increase the production of Hazmat suits.

No, I dont believe you should invest in Lakeland Industries, a company that is raising funds to increase the production of Hazmat suits. I feel hat Lakeland Industries is trying to take advantage of this situation to make money. In my opinion, that should not be allowed and the government should step in and stop it.

• No, the Ebola scare will fade.

I don't think you should invest in Lakeland Industries just because there is another virus scare. Do you remember Swine Flu? Remember how terrified everyone was when there really wasn't any way of the public getting it? It's the same with Ebola. The scare will fade away soon so don't bother investing in Lakeland Industries.