As time goes on we find more and more that our destiny is determined by fate (not spiritual fate). Its possible fate determines everything.

Asked by: steffon66
  • Cause and effect.

First off, let me make it clear that I am not saying that there is an unseen force in the universe that guides our movement. Just cause and effect.
    Every event has a cause in it's past. Past events can not be changed. Events of yesterday became the causes of today and today's events will cause tomorrows events. Effect becomes cause. This was true yesterday, it was true today, it is true now, and it will continue to be true tomorrow. This means that even future events were always going to happen because the chain of events that lead to them began at a point that can not be changed. This means that all future events are inevitable.
    I may have to explain that last part. Look at any event of the past. Events that preceded it could not be changed as they already happened. Look at what your doing right now. Events of your past lead you to be doing exactly what your doing right now. Reading this. You may think that because the events of tomorrow have not happened, that they are not guaranteed but the day after that, you would see that those events too had causes that lead to their inevitability.

• I just trying

It will explain everything about universe fate & destiny, determinism (human, free will, animal, energy/quantum physic) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5alTv23N-E&list=PLsBkdCYIlhPo3Xg7bwF-SJ9BCP-Btvf9Z&index=1
    Whatever we are to be now.. We Maybe be poor people, rich people, president, musician, priest, criminal, smart, idiot, etc.. We're all be person what we should to be that person.. It's all about energy circumtance/quantum physic.. It's call destiny / Fate..
    This video good for all human around the world, spesialy for poor, sad, depresive & hopeless people :)
    if anybody could understand this video means, please edit this like profesional video, easy explain, detail, so everybody can be easy to understand this video means.
    Don't forget to see similar on my playlist. Thanks :)

• I just trying

• I swear It's all true

Whatever we are to be now.. We Maybe be poor people, rich people, president, musician, priest, criminal, smart, idiot, etc.. We're all be person what we should to be that person.. It's all about energy circumstance/quantum physic.. It's call destiny / Fate..
    This video good for all human around the world, specially for poor, sad, depressive & hopeless people :)
    if anybody could understand this video means, please edit this like professional video, easy explain, detail, so everybody can be easy to understand this video means.
    Don't forget to see similar on my play list. Thanks :)

• I swear it's all true

• Wait a minute.....

Who says our destiny is determined by fate? How is this not merely an unsupported assertion?

Well, the rest of this is just going to be trying to satisfy the minimum number of words requirement , or else the site won't take the post, and as far as I can see, this will be the first response.