• I Don't Think Children Should Date

I do not think teenagers know anything about dating. They probably just think is hugging and kissing boys or girls. The right age to start dating is when you are all settled down with your life and you have a clear picture of the kind of relationship you want to have. Writer L. I. B.

• This should be a poll question

This is not a yes or no question. Make it a poll question. Personally I would say it depends on their maturity level and when they are ready to date, but they should wait to have sex until they are 18, but realistically many teenagers are going to experiment with that sooner so there should be comprehensive sex ed at least starting freshman year of high school so students know about using contraception and are protected from pregnancy and STDs.

• 17-18 Is Great!

I feel like kids these dates are dating at very young ages. Kids aren't mature enough to date until they are at least 17. It isn't necessary for people to date under 15 because people that age don't even know what love is. I think 17-18 is a great age.

• 16 is the lucky number!

WHEN YOU ARE 16 A LOT OF THINGS CHANGE. You STOP GROWING AND THING START TO TONE DOWN. YOU ARE ALSO ALLOWED TO START DRIVING AND YOU CAN HAVE MORE FREEDOM FROM PARENTS. 16 IS A GREAT AGE. (I AM ALSO MORMON SO THAT MAKES ME A LITTLE MORE BIASED)

• Not Until You Are Mature

Well, even though there are actually people that date at a young age, people should not date until they are 15 or older because they have SHOULD have the maturity to deal with love problems. Dating at a young age usually causes problems such as the girl/woman becoming pregnant, then getting left by her partner or getting kicked out by her parents because she is a "disgrace" for having a child at a young age. Even though some parents accept this, some do not, so I think it is better to play it safe and not date.

• I Don't Think Children Should Date

• I Don't Think Children Should Date.

I think teens can date in 8th grade, but I don't think you know how to love until you are 18. Dating is just a heartbreaking experience for children, which is why I don't think it's ok to date until you are 14 maybe 13. Life is more than dating.

gabep says2015-10-02T01:04:02.953
This does not belong in the opinions section. Make one in polls.