Attorney-Client Privilege: Are exceptions to the client-attorney privilege inappropriate?

• Yes no exceptions made

Our legal system is based on the idea of the attorney client privilege and since we have chosen that I don't think there should be any exceptions made. Accussed people should have the right to confide in a lawyer. We make exceptions and the whole concept goes right out the window.

• No, exceptions to the client-attorney privilege are not inappropriate.

No, exceptions to the client-attorney privilege are not inappropriate. In cases of murder I believe that attorneys should have the right and be required to report it. I also believe that in crimes against children attorney's should be able to report what their client says and testify against them in court.

• I personally consider all exceptions to the client-attorney privilege inappropriate.

I personally consider all exceptions to the client-attorney
    privilege inappropriate. Rules and
    regulations are always made for a reason.
    Rules are regulations are made to protect us and guarantee that everything
    works smoothly. The client-attorney
    privilege is very important. It must be
    upheld at all times and there should never be a single exception.

• They should be no exeptions.

Exceptions to the client attorney privilege are very inappropriate. The client should be able to fully trust his attorney, and not worry about if what he or she says falls under one of these exceptions. This hurts the defense of a case very much, and any exceptions to the privilege should be gotten rid of.

• Yes, I believe exceptions to client-attorney privilege is inappropriate.

I believe exceptions to client-attorney privilege is inappropriate, Because it is against the law, and completely inappropriate. There is a very good chance that potentially incriminating evidence would be revealed, and the unsuspecting client would eventually have to pay the price for it. I think all exceptions to the client-attorney privilege should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

• No it is a bad idea

To take away attorney client privilege in any instance is wrong for our legal system. It is a basic right of the person on trial. If there is a chance it could be compromised then no one is ever going to confide in a lawyer and that hampers their right to a fair trial.

• There should be no exceptions to the client-attorney privilege

There should be no exceptions to the client-attorney privilege.This privilege is one of most basic of all in the criminal justice system.The problem once is once this kind of privilege is compromised other basic civil rights are also at jeopardy so the best thing to do is to avoid messing with civil righ