• Yes, how could I miss a Jem revival?

Of course I cam going to watch Jem and the Holograms. When I was growing up I would love nothing more than to fantasize about being in Jem's band and having big teased hot pink hair and wearing lovely bright spandex and dresses. I am a man now! But I still love Jem and the Holograms and I can't wait to see a modern take.

• No, I do not plan to watch Jem and the Holograms.

This is a show from my childhood and I was never a fan. This show is geared more towards the females who watched as children and the children these days than men. I am also not much of a fan of rock and roll music so that doesn't even intrigue me. If I saw it on tv I might give it a shot just out of curiosity but I highly doubt the channel would stay on more than a minute or two.

• I won't watch

I do not plan to watch Jem and the Holograms, although I'm sure many people will do so. While other people may be a fan of Aubrey Peebles, and will likely watch Jem and the Holograms, I am not one of them, and am not really a fan of her overall.