Australian republic vs. monarchy: Should Australia become a republic (yes) or continue as a constitutional monarchy (no)?

• Hi my name is xin chen

We like this because xin is a mother fker and we should fk xin up.
    Xin lets do it together to vote for australia should be republic.We dont need the queen because she's small dick.Dude Xin come out u mother fker u ass hole and stop saying here. Everyone stop saying here say mother fker

• Hi my name is xin chen

• Hi my name is xin chen

• Hi my name is xin chen

• We are not babies!

We are old enough and independent enough, to stand alone, without being babysat by England! We can stand on our own two feet, and we are not a toddler that needs to be taught to walk and run! We can stand alone, without help, but with support from our Nation!

• It should become a republic

My argument can be, 'We don't need queen Victoria, I reckon that we should have a vote, because queen Victoria already rules one area, why should she rule two."

We need to have an Australian president not a queen and I don't like queens and kings and other stuff to

• Yes Australia Should Become A Republic

Australia is going to be much better as a Republic because we are responsible enough to break away from England, the Royal Family are nice enough but they don't really do much for us anyway! I really hope that in the near future we have a referendum and the YES vote wins!

• Monarchy is an Outdated System

Although monarchies were the common system in much of human history, at this point they are an outdated system that remains on the basis of tradition. In constitutional monarchies the monarchs are there as figureheads and don't really have a lot of power as they did in the past, but that is even more reason to remove the office entirely and create a republic. While it is important to remember history, continuing with outdated historical practices is at least a waste and at most can cause a dangerous backward slip in social order.

• Yes, Australia should embrace becoming a republic

There, at this point, is very little difference between Australia being a constitutional monarchy or a republic. The only real changes would be positive with less red tape. It has been shifting towards becoming a republic for decades and Australia making it official along with certain changes would in my opinion only improve their political system as a whole.