• I wouldnt want it, but its for the best.

I have tried to quit sugar before, and it didnt work. Think about it. For 2 months the world would be unhappy, then everyone would live YEARS longer, and future generations would never know what they were missing. If we all tried to now, we would probably fail, because food and sugar is 8 times more addictive in rats than morphine and cocaine.

• I think that it's cool

People are getting a little fat yes, but we don't need to ban it all. Wejust need to make our diet a little stricter. We just need an arrange in our body schedule, that's all.And people are all diffrent, we need a little sweetness in our lives once in a while.

• I think that it's cool

• I think that it's cool

• I think that it's cool

• I think that it's cool

• I think that it's cool

• Yes because it's just plain bad for you.

Sugar is so addictive in America. I have been trying so hard not to eat that much sugar but it is so hard to do that in this day and age. Did you know that on average, a kid is only supposed to have 18g of sugar a day? I'd say on average they have close to 30g a day. These companies like Coca-cola are putting so much sugar into our bodies that we don't even realize. Junk food is called junk food for a reason... It's junk. All it does is give your body a sugar rush for 10 minutes and then your body crashes. It's also extremely bad for your teeth.

• Yes. Hard thing, either it is improve or gone.

Junk food has made many new generation young men and women not know how to cook at home.
    I know it is a good thing for those that work days in and out, and are too tired to cook.
    But the things that goes in these food to make it look good, and keep it's natural color and flavor is killing us slowly. Do a little research and you will hate junk food. I think instead of junk food, they work on keeping these food as safe as they can. Cause i do not see it going away any time soon.

• It's really bad

A lot of people are getting obese from fast food because it's really bad for you.Y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y yay y y y y y y y y y y y yay. Don't eat fast food

• People have a right to choose

Adults should be allowed to do what they want with their lives as long is doesn't cause direct harm to other individuals. People do not hurt anyone (except, possible, for themselves) by eating junk food. Moreover, there are a lot of misconceptions about typical junk food users. We are not necessarily overweight. A calorie is a calorie. If you burn it, you can eat those fries and burgers and look better than 99% of healthy lifestyle followers and dieting experts.

• No, they should stay on the menu.

Yes, they may be fattening and greasy, but assuming you do not eat them everyday, you should be fine. Junk food also provide great convince in today's world; sometimes there simply is not enough time to sit down at a restaurant or even cook for yourself. Besides, junk food is part of certain cultures (i.E. US); by banning junk food, you would be essentially destroying a nation's identity.

• Let it be.

People around the world are getting fat, yes. But all we need is a more strict diet. We have our own rights, so we only need to lessen it down a bit, not ban it. Personally I think that we needs a bit sugar in our lives from time to time.

• I think that it's cool

• We Should Change Instead Of Getting Rid Of

Sure, McDonalds and cake has fattened up 30% of the country, but instead of banning junk food altogether (because people have free will), we should ban selling large portions of this food to people. Size down those cheeseburgers and fries, and keep the sweet desserts to celebrations. There's nothing wrong in letting yourself have a bit of sweets now and then, but we need to limit ourselves.

• Sometimes its good to have breaks from healthy food and eat not junk but other foods that make you feel like you've done something great.

I think that junk food should be banned from school, yes, but the junk food should not be banned from everything. What if you have eaten healthy food your whole life and you feel like you need a break for a while. I like to eat junk food on special occasions like eating out on Friday nights or something like that. I just think that Junk Food should not be banned from any place exept for Local School's.

• It's really bad

• Its just wrong

People do not need to buy junk food. It is their choice. It isn't hurting anyone but themselves if even that so no, screw that k bye . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Its just wrong

• Its just wrong

JakeCoffee says2016-03-16T03:15:48.193
Why don't we have both?