Ban on battlefield lasers: Do lasers have a positive impact on the outcome of wars?

• Yes, they allow for targeted actions.

Yes, battlefield lasers have a positive impact on the outcome of wars, because they allow a military to take much more targeted actions. Targeted actions can be carried out for strategic purposes. There is less risk of loss of life to innocent civilians. Lasers allow for precision and targeted actions, which can be more limited.

• I think that lasers are beneficial on the battlefield.

Lasers are proven to be much more accurate, which leads to more accurately placed shots. This can significantly minimize civilian casualties. The less civilians that die, the better. Also, there is nothing cruel or unfair about lasers. If anything, they are more humane, since they lead to a quicker death than bleeding out from a gunshot wound.

• I think that lasers should be banned.

I think that lasers should be banned. Lasers have no place of the battlefield. They are too dangerous, too deadly, and they
    give their users an unfair advantage. If
    nerve gas was banned on the battlefields of the world, I feel that the use of lasers
    should be banned also.