Banning hands-free cell phones in cars: Should hands-free cell phones be banned in cars?

• Hands-free cell phones should be banned in cars.

For safety reasons hands-free cell phones should be banned in cars.Hands-free cell phones can still be seen as dangerous because the focus of the driver is on the conversation and not on the road.Drivers can be easily distracted and accidents can easily happen. which would not happen if driver was paying attention.

• I agree that hands-free cell phones should be banned in cars.

I believe that hands-free cell phones should be banned in cars. Cell phones, whether they are hand held or not, are a distraction! A driver should have his or her attention on the road at all times and not be worried about talking to someone on the cell phone. I think there would be a lot fewer accidents if people would just put their cell phones down and drive.

• I disagree because most accidents aren't caused by dumb people tenting while driving it is the alcohol people use while driving.

In 2014 9,967 people were killed while driving drunk. In 2013, 3,154 people were killed in distraction-related crashes. About 424,000 people were injured in crashes involving a distracted driver. So not all people text while drive and if you see someone tenting while driving they probably are a business person or a dumb dumb person that think their above the laws.