Banning Muslim hijab: Can banning head scarves avoid Muslim-community backlash?

• Change is always hard to accept, and can have aggressive consequences.

It's a tradition that has been around for hundreds of years. Unlike the U.S., people of middle eastern Muslim heritage cling to tradition fairly firmly. A ban on a certain tradition without a justifiable reason or a lack of a popular authority figure can, and most likely, will cause a backlash. To be frank, people don't like being told what to do. Even more so, people don't like being pushed around.

• No, Banning head scarves cannot avoid muslin community blacklash.

I don't think that banning head scarves will avoid or halt Muslim community backlash. The reason is because most communities have multiple reasons for backlash. There is still a lot of backlash from the Muslim community about being portrayed as terrorists which in my opinion has nothing to do with the hijab because the hijab situation is seen more as a religious issue.

Input says2013-12-06T01:26:29.497
Please re-write your argument in other words. There are too many negatives and it doesn't make sense grammatically.
I read your poll as: If we outlaw hajids, will we stop anger from the Muslim community?