Barack Obama and Vladimir Putin meet face to face during D-Day event. Will the U.S. and Russia come to a peaceful solution regarding Ukraine?

• It's quite possible.

Being 26 years old and reading my history, I have come to the conclusion that the United States is a very open and forgiving country. I do think we could come to some type of peaceful solution regarding Ukraine as long as the solution is beneficial to both parties involved.

• Both Leaders Have Too Much at Stake

I believe that there will be a peaceful resolve to the Ukraine situation between the U.S. and Russia. Both leaders have a lot to lose by going to war. We are both powerful forces and I believe that if anything, this will turn into another cold war arms race with no real bloodshed.

• Obama will not stand up to Putin.

No, the U.S. and Russia will not come to a peaceful solution regarding Ukraine, because Putin's plan is to take it over completely, and Obama will not do a thing about it. Putin wants to restore Russia to the glory days of the U.S.S.R., if you can call it that. The USSR was not rich, but they were powerful, and a lot of people look at the USSR nostalgically. Putin wants the whole of Ukraine back and will not stop until he gets there.

• US and Russia will never agree on Ukraine

It is almost impossible that the US and Russia can agree over the Ukraine as both countries take such a definite stance over the disputed territory. Putin is the kind of political character who will never concede defeat and will continue to state his case without considering any other option. The US will not be able to compromise as the Russians clearly want something that is totally unacceptable.