• Batman all the way.

In my opinion batman is a better than superman. He is smart, cunning, creative, a ladies man, and stupidly rich. Overall batman is a better character than superman. He has a dramatic past, and has more personality in him because he's just a human being. He doesn't need any superpowers like super strength, lasers, and flight. Just himself and his bat suit is already a handful for the joker and his pals.

• Batman all the way.

In my opinion batman is a better than superman. He is smart, cunning, creative, a ladies man, and stupidly rich. Overall batman is a better character than superman. He has a dramatic past, and has more personality in him because he's just a human being. He doesn't need any superpowers like super strength, lasers, and flight. Just himself and his batsuit is already a handful for the joker and his pals.

• Batman is accually skillfull

Superman may hav real powers to assist him, if batman had super natural powers he would be way more powerfull than superman.
    Without his powers superman would quickly perish, he doenst have the skillset and expertese that batman deos. Batman deosnt relie on powers but his skill and gadgets to fight viilians

• Batman is a better character

Batman is better, not because he is stronger or has more powers, but because his character is more interesting. The fact that he has no powers makes him even more of a badass because he can lose but doesn't. He doesn't have a stupid ass weakness like a rock from his own planet. He doesn't disguise himself with glasses. His backstory is way more badass. Batman's parents are killed in front of him and he uses his greatest childhood fear as his identity. Superman grows up on a farm and works for the local newspaper like a tool. Batman deals with pain and the stories are darker and richer. Its just cooler. Superman is a poster boy hero who has way too many powers.

• Because he can breathe more of earth's air

Batman is mortal aksdjfajsdfjas;dlkfj;laksdjfl;kasjdflkjasdlkjfa;lksjflk;asjdflk;jasdkjfalk;sjdflkjasdl ss ss s s s s s s ss s s s s ss s s s s ss s s s s s s s s ssss s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s

• I dunno, um, ACTUAL SUPERPOWERS?!?!

Superman has X-Ray vision, laser eyes and can fly at the speed of sound whereas black-panties over there has buy whatever he wants, poor wardrobe choice, and saying "I'm" and "Batman" specially in that order, not to mention his boring, grouchy expression is perfect for ruining birthday parties. Surprise!! :)

• I like Superman better

Superman is better than Batman in my opinion for a few reasons; the main one being Batman doesn't have any powers; Superman can fly, is super strong, fast, invulnerable, etc. whereas Batman just has technology. It's more fun when you have powers. Jakobe1, Batman is better than Superman because he's mortal?