Beating up John Cena: Do you think wrestling is a good sport to watch on television?

• No, I don't think wrestling is a good sport on television

I think that viewing wrestling on television is more about the self promotion and hype of the action, rather than the sport or the athletes. There is a look of staging and muscles on display and the authentic sport is lost on television. I think the viewing audience just want to see injuries.

• Wrestling is rigged

I remember going to the convention center on Wednesdays with my dad to watch wrestling, which is really exciting up close by the way. It is not good to watch on tv because yet again there's an "us" versus "them" theme and constant violence. The whole premise is based on violence. We're getting too desensitized to violence.

• No, wrestling is not a good sport

Much like MMA of today, wrestling was hugely popular in the 90's and 2000's. Today, it has lost much of its acclaim, yet it still exists. And like MMA, wrestling is a negative influence of children today. And adults, as it were. Human beings are indoctrinated into this idea that violence is good, and if you are capable of inflicting more violence on others, you are even better. The Bible teaches that wisdom is "first pure, then peaceable". Wrestling is not peaceable.

• No, I do not think that wrestling is a good sport to watch on television.

No, I do not think that wrestling is a good sport to watch on television. It is more low-brow entertainment than sport, with a majority of what happens going according to planned scripts. It also glorifies aggressive behavior, immature behavior and fighting, none of which are good behaviors to emphasize.